Agriculture and Food Tesco Nurture 10 Certification
Tesco Nurture 10 certification from SGS – ensure your status as a Tesco supplier and enhance and protect the Tesco brand.
Tesco Nurture 10 (TN10) is a certification scheme for producers supplying Tesco UK with fresh fruits and fresh vegetables. TN10 is designed to enhance and protect the Tesco brand.
The scheme is developed around seven pillars:
- Rational use of plant protection products
- Rational use of fertilizers and organic matter
- Pollution prevention
- Protection of human health and working conditions
- Sustainable use of water, energy and other natural resources
- Recycling and re-use
- Wildlife and landscape conservation and enhancement
These seven pillars are increasingly important factors in your production of fresh fruits and vegetables. We can provide you with Tesco Nurture 10 certification to enable you to prove your status as a Tesco supplier and your compliance with the high expectation of Tesco customers.
Why use Tesco Nurture 10 certification from SGS?
We can help you:
- Achieve Tesco Nurture 10 (TN10) certification
- Demonstrate your status as a Tesco prime supplier
- Confirm your compliance with Tesco’s seven pillars
- Meet the high expectations of Tesco customers
Trusted Tesco Nurture 10 certification from a world leading provider
As a leading supplier of certification, we offer you unrivaled experience, expertise and in-depth knowledge of the TN10 scheme and its requirements.
To find out more about our Tesco Nurture 10 certification, contact us today.