OHSAS 18001: Occupational Health and Safety Audit & Certification
Put your employees’ safety and well-being at the top of your organization’s agenda with the implementation of the OHSAS 18001:2007 standard.
Sound occupational health and safety policies are essential for employees, but they are also increasingly important for your customers and other stakeholders. Occupational Health and Safety Management systems certification to OHSAS 18001 is a strong sign of your organization’s commitment to your employees’ health and safety.
Many organizations implement an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) as a fundamental part of their risk management strategy to address changing legislation and protect their workforce and other persons working under their control.
OHSAS 18001 certification enables organizations to manage operational health and safety risks and improve performance.
OHSAS 18001:2007 addresses the following key areas:
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and determining controls
- Legal and other requirements
- Objectives and OHS program(s)
- Resources, roles, responsibility, accountability and authority
- Competence, training and awareness
- Communication, participation and consultation
- Operational control
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement
Working with SGS to audit and certify your occupational health and safety system will promote a safe and healthy working environment.
Demonstrate your commitment to employee health and safety with an OHSAS 18001 certification audit of your occupational health and safety management system from SGS.