Globally and in Canada, SGS strives to be at the forefront and provide quality work. Many of our facilities operate under the internationally recognized quality standard ISO/IEC 17025.
We aim to:
- Provide you with a service that is fit-for-purpose, which includes quality and responsiveness.
- Ensure prevention rather than correction.
- Use internationally recognized methods wherever possible and make these available and easily accessible by all staff.
- Ensure an effective and documented training program is in place to demonstrate analyst proficiency before your samples are processed.
- Provide a comprehensive validation program, including accuracy, short and long-term precision, Limit of Detection and Limit of Quantification, linearity and the estimation of measurement uncertainty.
- Demonstrate compliance with regulatory legislation, as applicable.
- Support proficiency testing and round robin programs.
- Be consistent with the corporate SGS Mission and Vision statements and incorporate personal development, health and safety, and environmental facets into our operational programs.
ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Scopes Of Accredited Testing
Canadian environmental and partner laboratories
- Agricultural - Food Services - Guelph
- Environmental Services - Lakefield
- Minerals Services - Lakefield
- Environmental Services - London
* All links are live to the accreditation body website