Environment Hazardous Substances in Water Analysis (RSDE)
Hazardous substances in water analysis (RSDE) from SGS – ensure compliance with Rejets de Substances Dangereuses dans les Eaux (RSDE).
To prevent water pollution, France operates a heavily regulated national action program. As a result, you need to ensure compliance with the rules on hazardous substances in water – Rejets de Substances Dangereuses dans les Eaux (RSDE). As such, we have developed a dedicated service to help identify, establish, and manage action plans for hazardous substances in water.
Why choose hazardous substances in water services from SGS?
To help you reduce risks and ensure compliance, we can help you:
- Understand the regulatory context for your activities in relation to RSDE
- Measure your emissions
- Identify the sources of any hazardous substances
- Understand the recipient system
- Rank the impact of hazardous substances in relation to the characteristics of the natural environment and your compliance with Environmental Quality Standard (EQS) and the Water Framework Directive (WFD)
- Technical-economic studies of the treatment or replacement of hazardous substances to provide you with solutions suited to your set-up
- Reduce your emissions
- Replace substances in your industrial processes with less harmful alternatives
Expert RSDE compliance through the leading environmental specialist in France
As the global leader in inspection, certification, and analysis, we offer unrivaled expertise in every aspect of environmental issues. That’s why we are the first choice for organizations looking to comply with the French national action program on the pollution of aquatic environments, conducting substance inventories and reports for more than 600 manufacturers.
With a national network of sampling offices and laboratories, we can provide environmental monitoring services for water, air, soil and waste throughout the country.
To talk to us about how we can help you can achieve RSDE compliance, contact us today.