Industrial Manufacturing Supply Chain Management
SGS’s automotive compliance consultants provide a comprehensive automotive supply chain management service that can save you time and money.
Our experts can manage the different stages of a project, from design, procurement and construction through to review, verification, inspection, testing and approval. Thanks to our global network and extensive expertise and industry knowledge, we can help with your automotive supply chain mapping and allow you to concentrate on other areas.
Our supply chain project managers can help you by:
- Establishing certification requirements
- Reviewing bids for technical, QA and commercial aspects
- Carrying out pre-qualification of suppliers and sub-contractors
- Preparing Inspection Plans and performing inspections during manufacturing
- Reviewing QA/QC procedures of suppliers
- Performing witness tests
- Controlling quantities, packing and marking, plus loading
- Supervising and inspecting on site during construction
- Supplying technical specialists across all disciplines
- Conducting non-destructive testing
- Providing health and safety audits, as well as environmental audits
Contact SGS now to find out how our supply chain management services can benefit your business.