Life Sciences External Evaluation for Social Services or Medico-Social Institutions
External evaluation for social services or medico-social institutions from SGS – evaluate the quality of your facility and services through an ANESM authorized body.
As a provider of social services, to maintain and/or renew your license, you must conduct an external evaluation of your facility and/or service in compliance with the Annex Article 3-10 of the Code of Social Action and Families. We are authorized by the French national agency for the assessment and quality of social and medico-social establishments and services (ANESM). As a result we can evaluate the quality of social services and medico-social institutions.
Why choose external evaluation from SGS?
Our external evaluation helps you to:
- Meet regulatory obligations by having your facilities and services externally evaluated in compliance with ANESM
- Gain a comprehensive assessment of the quality of your activities and services
- Assess the priorities and modalities of implementation of your internal evaluation process and its main characteristics, as well as your communication on suggestions for improvement and modalities of users participation and actors involvement; analyze the implementation of improvement measures; observe the results and areas for improvement carried out; identify the procedures for monitoring the plan's actions to continuously improve quality and periodic review; assess the general dynamic of the process; indicate the observed effects
- Gain proposals and/or recommendations for improvements
Trusted external evaluation from an ANESM authorized body
We offer you over 15 years’ expertise and experience in the health and social sector. Plus, as an ANESM authorized body, we are ideally placed to perform external evaluation of your facility and services.
We can offer you:
- A service specifically dedicated to external evaluation
- Evaluators with extensive experience
- Specially developed tools adapted to the evaluation method
- External evaluations across France through our regional pool of inspectors
To find out more about our external evaluation service, contact us today.