Mining Exploration Services
SGS has a broad variety services that will help you determine the value of your mineral exploration project.
We are a globally recognized leader in orebody modeling, resource audits, database management, process design and Technical Report preparation, review and audit for a wide suite of commodities.
SGS offers support at every stage of exploration. The data gained from testing and analysis performed in SGS laboratories is globally accepted by financers, environmental agencies and the international mining community. Our mineral exploration services include:
Testing and Laboratory Studies
- Scoping studies
- Gold deportment assessment
- Orebody modeling and resource estimation and classification
- Resource audits
- Groundwater and hydrogeological studies
- Environmental impact assessment
Project Management and Design
- Exploration program management (drill program supervision, core logging, core sampling)
- Flowsheet development and pilot-plant testing
Data Management and Documentation
- Database management and mapping
- Data warehousing
- Technical Report writing and review in compliance with NI 43-101 and JORC
SGS exploration services allow you, your stakeholders and financers to fully understand the potential value and impact of your exploration program. Contact us during the proposal and planning stage of your project and we will work with you to provide turnkey professional services or support your growth as trusted third party technical advisors.