Mining Process Plant Design
Process plant design from SGS – proven comprehensive expertise and technology to design the process plant for your mine.
You and your investors require confidence that your metallurgical process plant design will yield the optimal grade and recovery. We have the proven experience and technology to provide you with a process design that defines the optimum layout, operating activities and equipment requirements on-time and on-budget.
Our engineering experts have extensive experience reviewing and interpreting metallurgical testwork to develop optimal process plant designs. We have a detailed understanding of process design circuits based on decades of experience and we specialize in delivering proven solutions to technical and logistical challenges.
Our multi-disciplined professionals will:
- Review and interpret metallurgical and geotechnical data
- Develop process flowsheets including mass balance calculations
- Define design criteria
- Produce equipment lists with specifications and sizing calculations
- Create general site plans and layouts for blueprint development
- Identify infrastructure requirements
- Compare and recommend various plant configurations using simulations
We use cutting-edge technology including:
- METSIM software for mass balance calculations
- Bruno software for crushing and classification equipment selection
- AutoCad software for process flowsheet design
- Excel modeling for equipment and material sizing
A partnership with SGS gives you a competitive advantage as you leverage our integrated multi-disciplinary capabilities. Contact us today to take advantage of our comprehensive process plant design expertise.