Electrical and electronic equipments : microcut detection
SGS performs detection of electrical microcuts (micro power cuts) on your products during different mechanical tests, including vibration.
Our equipment monitors up to 12 channels simultaneously with the following features:
- Event monitoring bandwidth : up to 1 ms (± 10 ns),
- DC power on each channel up to 100 mA,
- Maximum voltage measured on contacts under test : 100 mV ± 2mV,
- Recording of the 1st short pulse detected: Voltage, pulse width,
- Registration of the contact resistance of each channel during the test.
SGS SERCOVAM performs standards and / or specific test methods such as (non-exhaustive overview):
- CdC Renault 36 05 019 (3605019): Platinum cable for relays and/or fuses,
- CdC Renault 36 05 218 (3605218): Crimp (electrical),
- CdC PSA B21 7050 (B217050): Connectors,
- CdC PSA B25 1140 (B251140): Wiring Harnesses.